Our client is a leading Investment Management firm. Since the inception of their European platform in 2015, the firm has successfully completed transactions worth over €2.0bn in the UK, Ireland and continental Europe where it continues to execute on opportunities and build a pipeline.
They are looking to hire a Senior Analyst to support the asset management function across its European portfolio. Based in London, you will report to the Director and Head of Asset Management for Europe.
- Financial modelling,
- Analysis of operational performance.
- Communicating with JV partners (regular reporting, business plans, budgets, leasing strategies, market intel).
- On-boarding assets via acquisition and/or development, re-financing and dispositions, as well as investor reporting.
- 2 years' experience in real estate from private equity, investment banking, corporate finance type companies.
- Analytical and adept at Excel. Able to conduct financial and cashflow modelling, plus operational analysis.
- Good communication skills (oral and written) with a fluency in both written and spoken English. Further European languages would be a bonus.
- High level of flexibility exhibiting professional and personal maturity. Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Hands-on with the ability to be effective in a small and nimble team.