The city based firm, specialist in creating and managing venture capital and private equity funds, VC funds and also listed infrastructure funds, offers individual investors the opportunity to invest in small, established UK companies via the tax efficient schemes. A pioneer in its field, the firm has an excellent reputation and strong investor following.
They are expanding their infra team, and launching new funds, and are looking for a senior analyst/junior portfolio manager to join the firm.
- Analysis and recomendation of infrastructure equity positions to the head portfolio manager
- Help optimise the trading systems used, and recommend enhancements
- Help with business development efforts, meeting with clients, whether institutional or advisers
- Work together with portfolio managers and senior management to help launch new products
- 6-10 years experience and proven track record in infrastucture analysis
- Studying towards or holds CFA, CAIA or ACA
- Excellent communication skills and strong written skills.
- Ability to engage with senior executives, internally and externally.