Senior Analyst - Multi Asset Implementation
About the opportunity Department Description
Fidelity Multi Asset team provide expertise in Solutions Design, Tactical Asset Allocation, Strategy Selection and Risk Management, responding to the individual needs of clients by designing investment strategies with risk-awareness at their heart. We manage almost £30bn in assets, across a wide range of clients, from personal investors saving into their ISA, to multi-billion dollar institutions. We are a global team with a presence in each of the key regions, serving clients in a wide range of different countries. Our team includes over 26 investment professionals alongside well-resourced Operations and Product Management teams. Within each team we have a wide range of expertise, skills and backgrounds, channelling our varied experience to build and develop premier investment solutions for our clients
Fidelity Multi Asset Implementation is responsible for supporting the Multi Asset Investment Team with the implementation activities of their portfolios and providing subject matter expertise on investment and product related initiatives. The group acts as a conduit between the Portfolio Managers and other areas including Equity, Fixed Income, Asia, UK, Investment Administration, Compliance, Risk, Treasury & FX, and Institutional & Retail Operations and Businesses. We provide daily oversight and maintenance of our portfolios, and order generation for exchange traded instruments, third party investment managers, FIL funds and FX forwards Key Responsibilities
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Cash Management - monitoring cash positions and cash flows
- General support for Multi asset funds' operational activities and queries
- Portfolio rebalancing - monthly and large scale model realignments
- Implementation of investment decisions made by PMs by generating orders across multiple portfolios for FIL funds, exchange traded instruments, FX and third party funds - taking into account cash, investment guidelines, benchmarks and fund sizes
- Liaise with Operational, Fund Accounting, Technology, Compliance, Risk, Legal, Treasury, FX, Working with Retail and Institutional businesses
- Represent Multi Asset Implementation on product launches and transitions
- Represent PMs on change management projects and initiatives
- Drive process improvements and procedural enhancements to increase efficiency and reduce risk
- Ensure that we have globally consistent procedures and processes across Multi Asset Implementation teams
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable statutory requirements
- Experience within a Multi Asset Portfolio Management support function, back office operations or fund administration
- Familiarity with Irish, Luxemburg and UK domiciled funds.
- Ability to work in a small functional team but also as part of the broader Investment Business Group
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to prioritise work within tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Numerate individual with strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised, detail oriented with a desire to be "hands on"
- Results-oriented, proactive with a "can do" attitude
- Advanced excel
- Experience with Charles River Manager Workbench (desirable)
- Bloomberg (desirable)
This is an SMCR Certified Role and could be subject to enhanced checks. About you About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $611.4 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $471 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond. Data as at 30 September 2020. Read more at https://www.fidelityinternational.com/
Applying to this Job Role: Please note you are only required to upload your CV/Resume to the application screen.