Senior Analyst, Enterprise Relationship Management (m/w/d)
Global Client Management are responsible for managing the largest, most complex client relationships within BNY Mellon. Our team of highly experienced senior relationship executives are the primary point of contact for the Company's premier clients; helping those clients to achieve their strategic vision by delivering solutions and expertise from across BNY Mellon's range of businesses.
The Senior Analyst supports the senior relationship executives within Global Client Management to grow and strengthen the client relationship for an identified portfolio of clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service through research, analytics and internal coordination. Duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Industry and market research including daily monitoring of financial news pertaining to clients
- Maintaining strategic client account plans including gathering data and intelligence from across the firm to accurately represent the client, our relationship and our strategy
- Preparation of relationship reviews and country strategies for presenting to Executive Management
- Preparation of briefing memos for senior management meetings with clients
- Maintain Client Relationship Management database, ensuring data integrity and quality assurance
- Provide regular reporting to track and monitor sales progress including forecasting and trending analysis
- Liaise with Clients and internal constituencies to complete Know Your Customer profiles
- Preparation of documentation to gain internal approvals for client's credit requests.
Previous experience within the financial sector is preferred. The ideal candidate will demonstrate thefollowing personal attributes:
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Primary Location:
- Intellectually curious and motivated to growknowledge/experience
- Strong numerical and analytical ability
- Excellent written, interpersonal and oralcommunication skills
- Ability to understand complex issues andsummarise them concisely and accurately
- High level of energy and drive
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a changingenvironment and priorities
- Fluent verbal and written German and English languageskills necessary
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combinationof educations and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
General Mgmt / Admin Internal Jobcode:
GCM EMEA-HR15744 Requisition Number: