You will be working as a Lead Architect in a new Front Office Architecture Group, delivering end-to-end architectural solutions for the Equities and Fixed Income desks for a top Asset Manager.
We are currently building out a new Front Office Architecture Group, which will face off to senior business leaders across all asset classes for an industry-leading asset management firm. The ideal candidate is an end-to-end architect seeking the responsibility to make a real change – this role offers technical leadership across the front office starting from the business process, operations and strategy all the way through to the application and data layers, rounded up with delivering the firm’s new cloud-first infrastructure strategy.
- Expert hands-on Architecture design and implementation skills
- Key programming skills in Java
- Ideally candidates with experience designing cloud-native systems in AWS with latest opensource and containerisation technologies
- Proponent for Agile engineering, best practices, TDD, XP, Scrum
- Experienced in business-aligned capacities, ideally within the Fixed Income and Equities businesses
- Highly competitive Salary and Bonus Structure
- Really good remote working possibilities
- Flexible working
- To work with a firm that puts technology at the forefront
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org call 0208 057 9260 for more information.