Senior Asset Management Internal Auditor
- GBP70000 - GBP95000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page Financial Services
- 29 Jan 18 2018-01-29
Based in London you will work for this top tier global banking group as a VP Internal Auditor. You will be a key member of the asset management audit team executing and delivering the group audit plan. This role will sit in well established team and be part of a large period of growth for the firm.
My client is a leading global banking group whose EMEA are based in London.
As the VP Asset Management Internal Auditor your responsibilities will include:
- planning, executing and delivering the audit plan
- building effective working relationship within the EMEA Asset Management group
- challenging the risk environment and offering opinion as to improving it where relevant
To be considered for the VP Internal Auditor role you must have:
- a strong understanding of internal audit within financial services
- a deep understanding of asset management
- an excellent practical understanding of fiduciary
- excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence change
- a degree in a relevant subject from a top tier university - Economics, Mathematics etc
- a professional or industry qualifications including ACA, CA, MBA, CFA, CIA
- a valid UK work permit
Excellent career progression within a leading global banking group.