Senior Asset Manager - Renewable Energy
- £80,000 plus 50% bonus and benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Earth Wind and Hire Recruitment
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
Asset Management of a £180m renewable energy project portfolio.
Earth Wind & Hire are working with a leading investment company that specialises within the infrastructure and renewable energy industry. The company have a burgeoning portfolio of renewable energy assets, currently exceeding £180m.
Due to their sustained growth, the company are looking to recruit a senior level Asset Manager to oversee the technical; financial and commercial health of a portfolio of Solar, Hydro, CHP and Gas plants. You will need to be a competent Asset Manager with at least 5 years of experience managing a similar sized portfolio.
- 5+ years of experience in asset management.
- Background in Solar/CHP/Gas/Hydro assets.
- Strong understanding of O&M contracts.
- Ability to manage a significant budget and accountability for Profit & Loss.
- Contracts management expertise
- Ability to analyse key technical performance data.
- Management of wind turbine insurance claims and settlement process.
- Financial reporting.
- Ability to interpret financial models.
- Personable and driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dependable and able professional that is able to work well independently and as part of a small team.
- Team Management.
This is a unique opportunity to join a market leading organisation with aspirations to double their asset portfolio over the next 5 years.
The company will offer the successful candidate an excellent salary and up to 50% of base salary bonus package. The position will be based in Central London. Please apply with your CV and to have a confidential discussion about the role and company. They are looking to being interviewing candidates quickly.