Senior Associate/Junior Associate Director Leveraged Finance
- Upon Application
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
My client a niche bank seeks a Senior Associate or Junior Associate Director to join it's leveraged finance team based in London.
The role could be at either level dependant on experience and may even suit a candidate stepping up to either level.
The successful candidate will be be expected to be involved in the whole process from origination to execution and will be expected to:-
- Support the structuring of new debt facilities for prospect companies.
- Assist in the underwriting of credits; analysing financial statements and preparing the due diligence approval package for new loan facilities and modifications.
- Facilitate the booking process, and assure credit files comply with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure a smooth relationship handover to the Portfolio Management Team
- Understand and have the ability to cross sell the Bank’s broader banking platform with respect to non-debt products (day-to-day banking, card programs, FX etc.)