- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jan 18
Senior Associate – Relationship Management (UK & Ireland and Central Eastern Europe (CEE) )
Location: London, England, United KingdomScope:
- Support a portfolio of new and existing customers in the UK & Ireland and Central Eastern Europe (CEE) regions
- Will be part of a team that provides crucial sales support to ensure premium delivery of customer service
- Works autonomously with some supervision by HoSS, SRH, RM or AE
- Assist RMs/AEs in managing prospects and existing relationships through their entire life-cycle
- Prepare materials for existing customers / prospect meetings and support follow-up items post meetings
- Logging in Salesforce and creating opportunities and rating applications, ensuring approvals are kept appropriately, heads up emails to LOB, sending commercial offers to customers, side letters, arranging time lines for management meetings with customer/ratings group
- Support the SRHs in Strategy implementation & other projects, with involvement of HoSS
- Participate in creating pricing and method exceptions for senior members of the team to present at the Pricing Approval Ctee
- Is expected to attend and participate in 20+ in person joint meetings with RMs, including existing customers customers, prospects in the assigned sub-regions
- Will be responsible to prepare call material for existing key account or prospective clients and/or prepare PowerPoint presentations, pre-meeting/call fact sheets and other market , territory, sector or research materials for calls with customers/prospects
- Will be responsible to support information gathering and research for the RMs and AEs for example collect data and documents for Request For Proposals/Tender responses.
- Produce relevant Issuer Value Statements data, charts, and other information to support tailor-made Commercial presentations
- Under supervision of senior members of the team monitor market developments and trends including coverage information , lead generation, identify targets and cross selling opportunities.
- Monitor news on accounts and territory when applicable as well as review publications which can provide insights on for cross-selling or new business. Will report findings to senior members of the team
- Provide administrative support on projects, regulatory tasks, Marketing Campaigns etc. as directed
- Will be responsible for providing event/conference support, pre-conference/ pre-meeting preparation and customer follow-up support post conference/meeting
- Responsible for responding to middle-office and other internal stakeholders
- Triggering early missed deal alerts, filling rationale for in GMDRs, oversee the Rating Withdrawal process (documentation support)
- Will be responsible for responding to simple customer queries
- Will be responsible to produce reports and queries in Sales Force and for accuracy and completeness of data entered in Sales Force.
- Will have direct customer interaction depending on business need
- Will work closely with key internal stakeholders e.g. legal, billing/collections team, compliance etc.
- It is expected to actively contribute to special projects and ad-hoc initiatives/campaigns
Moody's Investors Service (MIS)
MIS Commercial Group (COMMERCIAL)
- Very good communication skills, strong writing skills and time management skills; language skills
- Knowledge of MS Office package and Salesforce; well versed in Powerpoint and able to produce good quality promotional material (presentations, pre-meeting fact sheets etc.)
- Understand main financial instruments, key characteristics and dynamics of capital and credit markets in her or his market segment / territory
- Able to read financial statements to identify financial needs and understand the financial strategy of each firm
- Good product proficiency (fluent in our product suite)
- Good understanding of Moody's service and product suite, contracts and general conduct of business
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Highly organised with ability to multi-task
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically diverse and multi-cultural team
- Team player
Academic Qualifications / Work Experience
- Minimum of Undergraduate / First Level degree (or equivalent) preferably in finance, accounting, business or economics
- Previous experience in the financial services industry in a business development, sales or client relationship role is desirable
- Demonstrate solid working knowledge of Capital Markets and is able to consistently apply knowledge to their existing role
- Language skills - English, fluent verbal and written. Any additional language(s) would be advantageous
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.