The Senior Associate Sanctions Advisory will work closely with the Associate Director, front-line businesses, Compliance, Risk and other stakeholders to ensure all sanctions-related compliance tasks are executed in a timely and professional manner, whilst ensuring compliance with all regulatory and policy requirements.
Our client are a leading global Corporate and Institutional Bank.
The Senior Associate Sanctions Advisory will be responsible for:
- provide advice and guidance to relationship managers in the completion of sanctions-related activities;
- maintain an effective diary and workflow system to ensure RMs are aware of expiring sanctions reviews;
- liaise with global on-boarding and AML colleagues to ensure that new sanctions touch points are recorded and screened;
- maintain close contact with Sanctions colleagues globally to ensure common alignment of activities and seamless communication;
- assess sanctions review submissions, respond to ad-hoc internal sanctions alerts or queries and escalate when necessary.
The Senior Associate Sanctions Advisory should have the following skills:
- Proven, recent knowledge of economic & trade sanctions in a banking setting.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to influence stakeholders locally and remotely. ·
- Risk management experience.
- Any Tertiary and other professional qualifications required
- Relevant tertiary qualification with a minimum of undergraduate degree preferred ·
- Compliance-related qualifications desirable (e.g. ICA, ACSS, etc.), or willingness to obtain.
Salary of £55,000 -£65,000 plus attractive benefits package