Senior Associate / Vice President; Infrastructure Private Equity; London
- Competitive base salary + annual discretionary bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
Our client is an international fund investing in private markets across multiple strategies. They are currently looking to add a senior associate / vice president to their team in London to assist with the origination, execution and portfolio management of infrastructure assets. The fund strategy allows a flexible mandate, targeting deals in the UK and Europe on a majority and minority basis. The successful candidate will join a small but experienced team with strong growth prospects. Candidates should therefore be both technically adept and able to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Developing and reviewing financial models for investment opportunities that are fully dynamic and capable of running extensive scenario analysis;
- Undertaking quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- Leading the preparation of due diligence materials and investment committee presentations;
- Leading select due diligence streams and liaising with external due diligence advisors;
- Monitoring and valuing investments through liaising with project general managers, reviewing project reporting and updating asset management models
- Supporting board directors on individual assets;
- Contributing directly to ongoing business development and fundraising efforts, conducting research and analysis to support presentations to existing and prospective investors and investment consultants.
- Prior experience in UK and/or European infrastructure corporate finance or private equity is required;
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with a high degree of intellectual curiosity;
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and lead discrete initiatives;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with an attention to detail;
- Significant experience in financial modelling, including the development of fully flexible project finance financial models and VBA macros, is preferred;
- Strong judgment and critical thinking skills, with the ability to articulate and present points of view and ideas effectively both verbally and in written form;
- Proven ability to successfully multi-task and manage priorities under tight timeframes;
- Results orientated individual, with a proactive and creative approach to problem solving;
- Demonstrated experience in conducting research and reviewing legal documentation;
- Flexible team player with a history of collaborating with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Outstanding academic credentials - minimum of bachelors degree with a 2.1 or equivalent grade, ideally in Finance or related subjects;
- Additional financial qualifications including ACA or CFA are advantageous.
Candidates with 4+ years of infrastructure specific experience with a leading investment bank, infrastructure fund, accountancy firm or private equity firm may be considered.
The application period will be open 16 April through 16 May 2018. All applications must be received before the application deadline.