Senior Audit Manager- Data Analytics
- £105,000 + Package
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Gresham Hunt
- 12 Jun 18 2018-06-12
Gresham Hunt are working closely with a leading Investment Bank with the build out of their Internal Audit Function. Our client is looking to hire two senior managers in this growing Data Analytics space.
The role offers excellent career progression, with managers that will help you reach your professional targets as well as being given autonomy to go about your work whilst having the ability to deliver on key audits as well as facing off to senior members of the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Professional accounting/ auditing (CIIA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or international equivalent) desirable or equivalent business experience.
- A strong background of being able to interpret or investigate large amounts of Data across different business lines.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of Internal or External audit principles and practices, managing audit and assurance delivery within a framework.
- Previous experience in an audit role within Banking and / or the Financial Services
- Experience of Accountancy principles and practices.
- Sound understanding of Data Analytics practices.
- Knowledge of Corporate Governance practices and frameworks is desirable but not essential.
- Affinity with Data Analytics, Data governance, BCBS 239.
- Being able to interrogate large amounts of Data.
- 7+ Years experience performing a risk and controls focused role e.g Internal or External Audit, Risk, Compliance.