Senior Audit Manager- Markets
- £105,000 + Package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Gresham Hunt
- 16 Nov 17 2017-11-16
Gresham Hunt are working closely with a leading Investment Bank, who are looking to hire an established Auditor in their growing Global Markets Audit team based in the city.
The responsibilities for the Senior Audit Manager will include:
- Work alongside the Head of Audit to develop the Audit plan identifying the key control deficiencies across front, middle and back office.
- Lead a portfolio of risk-based audit reviews.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with relevant stakeholders within the business and provide them with sound advice of how the risk and control framework maybe managed.
Relevant experience required for the role:
- Accountancy / auditing professional qualifications (ACCA, ACA, CIA, PIIA etc.)
- Strong Internal audit experience.
- Exposure to Capital Global Markets (Rates, Equities, Commodities and futures.)
- Understanding of ECM, DCM, M&A and Corporate Finance.
- Understanding of Fund management and Asset Financing.
- Proven audit leadership experience- on projects and team management.
- Ability to work in an autonomous yet collaborative environment.