Senior Audit Manager
- £650 - £750 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 17 Jun 18 2018-06-17
Seeking an experienced Senior Audit Manager to join a leading Asset Management firm. The role of the Audit Senior Manager is to deliver audit assignments as part of a wider team, to verify that business operations are effectively controlled and that risks are mitigated. You will be required to lead the planning and execution of audit assignments in line with the audit methodology, producing findings and draft reports for presentation to Senior Management. The role will report to an Audit Director in the UK.
- Execute planned audits, including preparation of audit scope coverage, fieldwork and testing within the given timeframe.
- Document audit testing using best practices and form conclusions based on the outcome of the testing including the identification of areas in need of improvement.
- Keeping Internal Audit and functional management fully informed of the progress of all assignments and following-up issues to ensure that all agreed improvements have been actioned.
- Draft audit reports, engaging with stakeholders for the validation and timely closure of audit findings.
- Working alongside technology auditors to deliver ‘integrated’ audits.
Experience and Qualifications
- Chartered accountant or chartered internal auditor
- Financial services experience, preferably in asset management
- Experience of leading audits from planning to reporting
Key Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels
- Knowledge of risks and controls associated with products across asset management
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence senior stakeholders
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good presentation skills
- Good report writing skills
- Delivery focus with an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Flexible, adaptable and ability to respond effectively to changing business needs