Senior Audit Manager - top 30 firm
- Apr 22, 2021
- £60k - £80k
A Senior Audit Manager job for a market leading top 30 accountancy firm in Central London who specialise in the not-for-profit sector
I am currently recruiting a Senior Audit Manager role for a market leading top 30 Accountancy firm in the City of London. The firm are the largest single office firm in the UK and have fantastic offices in the city of London. They are a true market leader for the not-for-profit sector and can offer exceptional progression and training as well as an excellent work/life balance.
As a Senior Audit Manager, you will be responsible for managing a sizeable and diverse client portfolio, dealing with complex client queries, and managing teams of part and fully qualified Accountants. The clients range from well-known charities, housing associations, education bodies and religious organisations. Experience of working in this sector is essential.
Senior Audit Manager responsibilities
- Experience working alongside not for profit clients is a must
- Developing a portfolio of clients and advising on strategic issues by understanding the needs of the client
- Developing and delivering all services to clients.
- Use in-depth knowledge of the client to anticipate and address complex issues
- Identifying areas of risk within clients' businesses, define the appropriate audit approach and know when to refer upwards
- Win work by proactively managing existing clients and targeting new audit and non-audit clients.
- Demonstrating a thorough knowledge of current auditing techniques
- In depth knowledge of SORP Accounting and UK GAAP
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.