Senior Auditor- Asset Management
- £70,000 + Excellent Package
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Gresham Hunt
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Gresham Hunt are working closely with a leading Asset Manager with the build out of their Internal Audit Function. Our client is looking to hire an exceptional Auditor in this growing space of the business. The role offers excellent career progression, with managers that will help you reach your professional targets as well as being given autonomy to go about your work whilst having the ability to deliver on key audits as well as facing off to senior members of the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Professional accounting, auditing or actuarial qualification (CIIA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or international equivalent) desirable or equivalent business experience.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of Internal or External audit principles and practices, managing audit and assurance delivery within a framework.
- Previous experience in an audit role within Asset Management and / or the Financial Services
- Experience of Accountancy principles and practices.
- Sound understanding of risk management principles and practices.
- Knowledge of Conduct and Prudential Regulatory Risk is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of Corporate Governance practices and frameworks is desirable but not essential.
- 4+ Years experience performing a risk and controls focused role e.g Internal or External Audit, Risk, Compliance
- Understanding of risk and controls in the asset management and wealth management environment including:
- asset types (e.g.equities, bonds, treasury / money market, alternatives, multi-asset investments),
o product knowledge;
o client type variations.
- Knowledge of the investment management regulatory environment.