Welcome to Natixis
At Natixis, we create tailor-made solutions in Asset & Wealth management, Corporate and Investment banking, Insurance, and payments, with over 16,000 staff members in 38 countries.
At Natixis, you have a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, agile and growing organisation, and to be part of an inspiring team. We offer a competitive remuneration package and generous total reward package and as an inclusive employer, we are also open to considering flexible working arrangements. We continuously work to create an environment that promotes diversity and inclusion in all its forms, across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity and background. We believe this creates equal opportunities for our employees - and better outcomes for our clients and communities.
Main responsibilties of the role:
- Demonstrable experience of relationships (CFO, Treasurer level) with UK Banks, building societies and specialist lenders
- In-depth Corporate and Investment Banking product knowledge
- Working practice in Sales, Investment Banking or Coverage on UK Banks, Building Societies and specialist lenders
- The ability to manage multiple priorities, working under pressure to meet deadlines, and the ability to respond creatively and quickly in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Effective team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written communication is necessary; the ability to convey thoughts clearly and succinctly and to communicate pertinent complex information in a clear and organized manner
- Flexibility and initiative are essential requirements for the role