EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
PTS is a global team of 1200+ employees, providing clearing, margining, brokerage and reconciliation operations and technology support from sixteen locations including; New York, Chicago, Raleigh, London, Paris, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and India.
This role is part of FIS Post-Trade Services (PTS) Managed Service Platform Change, a team which is responsible for the delivery of mandatory and discretionary change for the PTS hosted clients including, process re-engineering, process automation, system implementation, client driven change requests and FIS representation and leadership at industry led regulatory forums.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Delivery Focus / Governance - Drive the delivery of change initiatives with a strong focus on quality, timeliness and financial control whilst assuring that standard governance is adhered to.
• Project Management & Analysis - Drive the prioritization, design and implementation of industry change initiatives in partnership with internal stakeholders, technology and operations teams. Provide analytical and subject matter expertise into broader strategic initiatives.
• Client Management - Handle client requirements and translate them into technology and operational requirements and deliverables. Develop strong partnerships with external clients that focus on being a trusted advisor to the clients of the Post-Trade Services business.
• Leadership & Innovation - Utilize strong Subject Matter Expertise to drive the definition of innovative solutions, both within the organization and the industry.
Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 5 Years professional experience and proven delivery track record of working as a Project Manager or Business Analyst in a fast-paced, multi-project environment with senior management face-offs and responsibility for resource management and project financials.
• Knowledge of programme/project management methodologies with in-depth knowledge of at least one methodology.
• In depth functional understanding of exchange traded derivatives and cleared OTC derivatives business processes and trade flows.
• Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats to different levels of seniority internally, external individuals, organisations and agencies.
• Fostering an open environment with constructive problem-solving and proactive issue and risk management.
• Strong client presentation skills.
• Strong teamwork working effectively with global teams.
• High level understanding of common technology platforms used in derivatives clearing.
• Strong time management with the ability to multi task and be flexible with schedule as demand dictates.
• Expert user of Microsoft Project, Visio, Excel and Office.
• Ability to analyse problems and produce a range of options to arrive at preferred solution.
• PMP or Prince2 certification.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.