The client, an investment management services company are looking for a senior business analyst to join their team in London on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated senior business analyst to work with a varied team, based in the UK, HK, India and Dalian to deliver end to end project and managing key stakeholders across the global investment team!
The candidate would be based in the investment management technology department, working with the front office technology team to deliver change to multi-asset businesses working closely with investment teams. The successful candidate would be responsible for gathering requirements and understanding and documenting business processes.
- At least 8 years of Business Analysis experience within the investment management domain
- Strong analytical, mathematical and problem solving skills
- Ability to explain complex technical and functional requirement in a clear and concise way
- Familiar with Agile development methodology, experienced with sportify model is a plus
- Sound knowledge working with offshore multi-cultural development
- Experienced with Backlog management
- Ability to project manage a programme across various workstreams
- Technical background with a solid understanding of, or hands-on experience with, software engineering, including experience in web development, mobile solution or multi-tech platform implementation an asset
- Experience working with data, including data analytics
- Project management and/or Scrum Master certifications is a plus
Please apply for further details.