We have a great opportunity for a business developer manager for a new role at a great company based in Dublin.
Our client is a leading financial research company, who are currently in a period of exponential growth, are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 5 yrs. sales experience (including New Business Sales) in the financial markets, with an understanding of Investment Management (Buy Side) and experience engaging with senior executives. Key responsibilities:
• Generating New Business (new logo) accounts
• Managing a small book of business to upsell, extend and renew contracts.
• Work with Sales Representatives who support territory mapping and lead pre-qualification
• Contribute to marketing ideas in order to target territory or vertical
• Keep abreast of Fixed Income and Credit Markets
To be successful in this role you need to be assertive, results driven, experienced with mapping new business territories. A self-starter, who takes initiative, and is an excellent negotiator for closing deals.