Senior C#/Angular Developer - London - Permanent - Excellent Package
- £70,000 - £85,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Finshore Partners
- 25 Sep 18
Working as part of a team responsible for the development and maintenance of front to middle office systems as well as warehousing and reporting the candidate will be expected to contribute to all aspects of the development lifecycle including support. The successful C#/Angular Developer will have the initiative and incentive to work in a complex environment involving multiple integration points and collaboration with other teams. They must have conviction behind their ideas to be able to provide valuable technical input into out over platform.
- Developing front & Back End user software for interacting with databases, visualizing data and carrying out data processing tasks
- Working within multidisciplinary project teams to understand project requirements & figure out how best to meet them
- Providing DevOps capabilities to ensure robust data pipelines and support deployment of user tools
- Bug fixes and improvements/modifications to existing systems
- Ensuring deliverables are released on time, to specification, and to the highest possible quality
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to enhance quality, efficiency and effectiveness of deliverable.
- Ensure all development and architecture activities adhere to best practice and follow the prescribed governance.
- Helping the team to expand use of cloud resources
Key Experience Required
- Solid programming experience as a C# Developer with at least .NET 4
- Comfortable in writing and using different testing frameworks
- Knowledge and experience of relational databases ie SQL Server.
- Experience with continuous integration and automated deployment processes such as VSTS and Octopus Deploy.
- Strong knowledge and experience of working in Agile/SCRUM/KAN-BAN and TDD environments and teams.