Our Client, a top 10 global Asset Manager is looking for a CLO/CDO associate to join the Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) structuring and product management team who sit within the Fixed Income division.
- Project management, structuring, portfolio analysis, and document negotiations for all CLO/CDO mandates
- Ad-Hoc work on unique CDO / leveraged finance-related projects.
- Work with internal groups, such as; legal, portfolio management, and credit teams,
- Work with external parties, such as arranging banks, trustees, and investors, to execute the closing of CLO's/CDO's
- Negotiation of CLO/CDO terms and investment restrictions
- Build model portfolios
- Respond to due diligence requests from investors,
- Materially input into the CLO/CDO's capital structure and other structural features.
- Monitor compliance with investment restrictions and relevant regulations,
- Revie investor reports
- Analyse portfolio performance and attribution.
- Keep abreast of market developments pertaining to CLO/CDO's, such as constantly shifting regulatory environment.
- Quantitative or Engineering Graduate Degree.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a CLO/CDO related role,
- Strong programming skill/programming language (C++, C#) and a statistical or quantitative language such as SAS or R.
- Detailed knowledge of those CLOs’ structures
- Strong relationship skills to work successfully with legal, portfolio management, and credit teams,
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills