Our client, a leading Fund Manager, are looking to hire a Senior C# Developer with strong ASP.NET experience on an initial contract to focus on ongoing initiatives across the Front to Back office. The Senior C#.NET Developer will initially focus on Regulatory Reporting Initiatives and will also work on Fixed Income Technology.
Your Key Responsibilities in this role will be:
- Analysing business technology problems and requirements with the view to developing robust, scalable solutions
- Developing quality software to meet the changing business needs as well as contributing to the technology / development strategy of the overall Technology and Investment Technology function
- Facilitating technology knowledge-share across the team
The most successful applicant will have:
- Extensive experience as a Developer / Software Engineer within the Investment Management industry (Buy-Side) is essential for this position.
- Solid development experience with C#.NET and ASP.NET
- (ideally) prior experience of working on Regulatory Reporting initiatives
- Strong experience of processes within an Investment Management business including the Trade Life Cycle
if your profile is a match and for more information, please apply with your most up to date CV in the first instance
Senior C#.NET Developer – ASP.NET - Investment Management