Senior Change Programme Manager (Reg comp Basel experience)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
Experienced Senior Change Project Manager needed with Regulatory knowledge (Basel) to join the Risk Transformation Team, reporting into the RBWM Risk COO, leads Analytics Transformation for RBWM Risk from a cost, capability and delivery perspective and manages major business transformation, comprising multiple delivery programmes, which deliver and support the Group strategy, values and behaviours.
The Senior Change Manager will be an important member of the team with the primary objectives of ensuring the successful execution of key Regional and Global Programs, provide strong leadership and contributing to strategic direction of overall change portfolio and managing key stakeholder relationships.
The role holder is expected to play the role of a 'trusted advisor' to the RBMW Risk Head of Analytics Transformation by constructively challenging thinking and helping prioritise change needs. The role holder is accountable for making complex business wide decisions, quality assurance, delivering high value financial improvement initiatives and creating an environment for development and capability uplift within the Global Transformation priority markets.
Credit analytics forms the foundation for sound retail risk management, as analytic perspectives are the basis for key policy, underwriting, accounting and collections decisions. Strong analytics ultimately results in good credit performance across business cycles, and in a sustainable business model. Regulatory expectations and business requirements for analytics continue to significantly increase. As a result the demand for analytics output is increasing at the same time that the method and approach to analytics must change and be much stronger. This role will be responsible for the majority of the analytics transformation agenda globally.
- Extensive knowledge on program management techniques.
- MUST HAVE BASEL EXPERIENCE
- Broad knowledge of sector trends and regulatory environment.
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding Risk and making decisions in highly complex situations where there are potentially major consequences for the business.
- Understanding the nature and dynamics of Risk and financial markets where the market context is highly complex, rapidly changing or is unprecedented.
- Act with courageous integrity in decision making.
- Take personal accountability, be decisive, use common sense, empower others.
- Communicate openly and honestly.
- Be inclusive and collaborative.
- Strong background and proven track record in delivering high profile transformation programs.
- Strong knowledge of analytics and modelling, and a proven track record of delivering risk management capabilities.
- Experience of deploying both structured and iterative transformation projects.
- Track record of delivering cost efficiency in large organisations
- Experience within a Global role of a matrix organisation, and delivering successful transformation initiatives within this.
- Demonstrated flexibility across multiple domains and functional areas.
- Structured analytical approach.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and senior leaders.
- Working across cultures and in matrixed organisational structures.
- Providing expert guidance for the line of business.