One of the industry’s leading providers of climate and sustainability analytics have launched a new venture to continue their path of significant success and growth. The new venture comprises of a portfolio of analytical tools that helps assess climate risk. In order to propel the growth of the business, they are looking to add a Senior Climate Analyst to bridge the gap of communication between the product development team and the client.
The firm are looking for an individual with experience at the heart of finance, and sustainability, with good communication skills and a strong strategic advisory background. In addition, you will be expected to contribute to the design and development of the portfolio of analytical tools and as such you should be well-versed and familiar with a building analytical tools and models relevant to assessing, monitoring and forecasting climate risk.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building models to predict climate risk and modelling for the purpose of ESG integration
- Contributing to the design and continued development of the tools
- Taking a lead role in driving the growth of the business
- Carrying out internal and external presentations and pitches
- Providing communications and engagement to clients
- Managing some junior analysts
- Interpreting analytical data and transferring these into recommendations for clients
- Advising the clients on how best to use the tools
The ideal candidate will have experience building models and tools for the purpose of predicting climate change and risk as well as using these to integrate ESG strategies.
In order to be part of this cutting-edge team, please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
Interviews have already begun taking place.