Working for a leading Investment Manager within Client Services division, responsible for supporting the business in the delivery of first rate service to a broad range of global clients consisting of Insurance companies, Pension Funds and other institutional Investors. The role of the team, and of each member, is to absorb and manage as much as possible of the client service workload created by the clients and consultants.
This role consists of a combination of the provision of day to day client service to a range of contacts liaising with teams both internally and at their outsourced administration partners, in their delivery of exemplary client service.
- Managing the service delivery and expectations of an international book of clients.
- Project managing the smooth transition of clients
- Supporting the delivery of business as usual activity and ad hoc requests from clients and their investment consultants, working closely with Client Directors and Investment Professionals from across the business globally.
This is a dynamic role in a rapidly growing area of the business. The candidate will need to be able to demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of institutional client service, strong organisation skills, a broad understanding of investment management and a proactive and team-focussed attitude.
- Strong experience working within Client Services within Investment Management
- Good experience, knowledge of Institutional Investment Management, broad Asset class knowledge preferred.
- Highly organised, strong evidence of prioritising and multi-tasking in a busy and dynamic environment.
- Confident and credible in meetings and discussions at all levels both internally and client facing.