Senior Cloud Architect - Insurance
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Conway Consulting Limited
- 01 Aug 18 2018-08-01
We are partnered with a dynamic and fast-growing Insurance Technology firm who are looking for a Senior Cloud Architect who will be responsible for designing, testing, documenting and supporting complex cloud enabled systems.
Our client is an InsureTech firm backed by the established brand and reputation of a large and successful insurance firm. They are a key player in the conversation around how Digital is redefining the insurance industry and their purpose is to help insurance businesses drive change through the delivery of technology enabled solutions.
To support their ambitious growth plans across FY19, the business is looking for a Senior Cloud Architect to ensure the technical direction of applications and solutions both within and across infrastructure silos are aligned with the business strategy. In particular, they are looking for experience of:
- Cloud Integration, Azure IaaS and Azure PaaS (experience of Oracle Cloud and AWS would be desirable)
- Experience in an infrastructure architecture role in areas like but not limited to hosting, storage, network, Hyper V, VMware, tools and application platforms
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate these into infrastructure architecture designs – working as part of the wider solution architecture community and as required operating in a client facing capacity.
- Experience working a part of a global team and achieving results through the a combination of face-to-face working and remote working using a mix of telephony, video and collaboration tools.
- Experience in developing leading-edge technical solutions in Microsoft platform based on industry standards including Windows OS and MS SQL, Business Intelligence (BI), and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
Our client can offer you the chance to be part of an exciting team which is part of one of the fast-growing sectors in the market. With both a strong UK and international presence, they can provide you with access to some of the most innovative and complex projects in the InsureTech space.