A buy-side consultancy specialising in working with alternative funds is currently looking for a Senior Associate to work closely with the Director, managing a number of client relationships and junior staff internally.
The partners at this investment compliance consultancy bring a lot of business in with Private Equity firms, Hedge Funds, Institutional Asset Managers and boutique Investment firms. The ideal candidate will have the ability to lead projects and work on regulatory projects across these industries.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Advise diverse range of clients on all matters relating to FCA / SEC regulations
- Working directly with business in various ad-hoc projects
- Assisting with regulatory support and advice where necessary
- Conducting FCA authorisation process
- Researching new regulatory and compliance issues
Successful applicants will possess the following:
- 3 to 7 years' experience working in in-house or consultancy position working with Investment Managers, Private Equity firms or Hedge Funds
- Experience of dealing with an array of complex regulatory issues
- Experience of working with FCA rules
- Preferable exposure to UCITS, AIFMD and MiFID rules
- The company offers broad opportunities and they develop people's career very quickly and with a very good work-life balance.
If you are interested in the position and you feel that your experience matches the above criteria, please email to find out more details.