Company Information: A innovative global Commodity Firm is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Manager in their London office to be responsible for all regulatory matters and compliance withing the group whilst managing a small team.
- Handling regulatory inquires from FCA, CTFC, NFA and other global regulators and exchanges
- Provide advice to the business on regulatory matters
- Drafting, implementing and updating firm policies and procedures
- Carrying out AML monitoring and assisting with the design and development of relevant AML reports
- Assisting with the development and delivery of compliance training programs
- Degree educated
- Several years Compliance experience from a Commodities Brokerage or Trading firm with a good knowledge of FCA, NFA & CFTC regulations
- FINMA experience preferred
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.