Senior Computer Vision/AI Engineer
This is a really unique chance to work for a successful early-stage start-up, the only one of its kind in the UK. With a hugely diverse, fast-growing team, this ag-tech is transforming the poultry industry by using state-of-the-art AI and robotics, providing data and insights to farmers and others in the supply chain to improve the welfare of millions of chickens.
They are looking for a talented AI engineer to head up the development of AI-based product features, both through hands-on development and also by building a strong, successful team with great direction. No two days in this role will be the same: you might be designing internal development processes from concept to deployment, managing the daily activities of the Computer Vision and ML team, or leading the development of hard computer vision features (such as visual weighing or health assessment for chickens). You will also be overseeing the ML infrastructure for the company.
There's plenty of room for progression and the successful candidate will be someone who thrives when given autonomy and the opportunity to make the role their own. Core Requirements:
- 7+ years of experience, mostly working with AI-based products
- Strong technical and analytical mindset
- Solid team lead experience managing a team of 5+ people, in an agile environment
- Enthusiastic about Computer Vision, with previous hands-on experience
- Competitive salary + share options
- Hugely flexible hybrid working environment - both office-based and remote
- Chance to make an enormous impact while working with the very latest tech
If you think you are a good fit for the role and would like further information, please contact: Sam Forrest