Due to increased growth, global Management Consultancy are expanding their Technology Consulting team in the area of Technology Strategy & Operations and looking for a Senior Consultant to join their growing team.
Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture.
We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity.
We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results.
We encourage you to “bring your whole self to work” – all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments – as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That's Living Protiviti.
What You Can Expect:
Senior Consultants serve both as the role model and trainer to Graduates and Consultants and facilitate the successful completion of project work plans through demostrating the attributes of excellent client service and assisting team members in developing technical and professional competency.
At this level, individuals are are required to identify areas of risk and opportunties to improve efficiencies.
The Senior Consultant may also accept responsibility for decision making, ranging from staffing and preparation of deliverables to application of methodolgies.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You enjoy identifying areas of business risk, potential technical problems, and opportunities to improve the efficiency of business processes.
- You are passionate about evaluating, organising and interpreting data and information.
- You create a positive work environment that fosters open communication among all engagement team members.
- You effectively build relationships with your clients and provide them with timely high-quality service.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
- Strong foundational understanding of core technologies, including applications and infrastructure, databases, server environments etc.
- Strong understanding of technology governance, risk, and compliance frameworks and evaluation techniques (e.g. CoBIT framework, ISO27001, NIST CSF etc.)
- Good understanding of core ITIL-based processes (IT asset management, incident management, change management etc.)
- Basic knowledge of one or more development languages and SQL
- Experience with cloud technologies including platforms, infrastructure, software, etc. Azure, AWS, O365
- Knowledge of technology strategy including strategy development, portfolio review/management, business case development, etc.
- Experience of working on privacy projects e.g. GDPR, CCPA Compliance
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including the development of structured reports containing findings and recommendations.
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline preferred
- 2+ years in a related field required; preferably in Consulting and /or Professional Services
- Technology specific certifications around VMware, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, etc. are desirable
In ordinary circumstances, we travel throughout the month based on client requests/commitments. Travel may include local, regional or international locations.