Senior Consultant, Service Excellence, Deloitte Digital, Consulting, London
Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital.
Weâ€™re a new type of creative digital consultancy that fuses strategy, tech and design to identify where businesses need to be, then get them there. Fast. Want to help us shape the future? Weâ€™re looking for an experienced practitioner from a consulting, agency, tech or business background who can show our clients whatâ€™s next, then work with our mixed-discipline team to make it happen.
As part of our Consultancy practice your career with Deloitte Digital can take multiple paths. Including; customer and channel strategy, customer experience design, designing new service capabilities and operations, mobile, online and contact centre technology solutions, and related technology and operational change programmes.
Youâ€™ll be a brilliant mind, a confident communicator and a nerd for all things digital, with an impeccable business instinct, a collaborative outlook and a flair for big ideas.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us. Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application. Your role
Weâ€™re expanding fast, so weâ€™re looking for people who are, by which we mean natural initiative-takers who bring out the best in others, are brilliant listeners and can grow our business without compromising standards, integrity or culture.
You will work with outstanding digital talent across disciplines to innovate and create great solutions for iconic brands.
Your work, your choice
- Take the lead on projects or workstreams within larger programmes, solving some of the most exciting problems for our clients.
- Be a passionate mentor and leader for some of the brightest digital talent around.
- Develop and influence key decision makers within Deloitte whilst building lasting relationship with our clients.
- Take the lead in workshops, meetings, research, stakeholder engagement, business analysis, technical analysis and solution design as part of both client projects and internally-focused innovation projects.
- Be a passionate champion of research, exploring new topics of interest for our clients, developing relevant and valuable thought leadership.
- Contribute constantly to all areas of practice growth and leadership; exploring exciting and game changing opportunities is a must.
- Come with a broad perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and have the ideas to overcome them; understanding the firmâ€™s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Through our studios spread across the globe, we help our clients imagine, deliver and run the future, through from customer research right through to implementation. And we love doing it.
This role is based in our airy and bustling offices in Clerkenwell, London, with its legendary coffee machine and model train track, youâ€™ll also have a chance to work with clients throughout Europe and beyond.
This is a permanent opportunity, to be worked on a full time basis. However, our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and weâ€™ll try to accommodate. Your professional experience
Overall, youâ€™re an ideas person and problem solver as well as a hands-on doer â€" thatâ€™s important. And you know it takes a mix of people to do amazing work, so you love collaborating with and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives. If you have an interesting or unusual mix of skills yourself, even better.
Your service line: Consulting
- Have a clear point of view on what good looks like for customer service, and where new technologies are taking customer service in the future.
- Relevant experience, in at least two of the following: Developing and designing customer service and digital strategies, Customer Experience, User Experience and/or Service Design or Service operations design (contact centre, field service or retail)
- Experience working on digital delivery projects such as a business analyst, agile coach, delivery manager, product owner, user researcher, CX/UX designer and or developer.
- Experience of working in a project-based environment, liaising with customers throughout the entire solution delivery lifecycle.
- Experience influencing in complex situations where stakeholders do not always agree about methods, choices and strategic direction.
- A balance of logical problem solving and innovative thinking.
- A willingness to travel and work across the UK and Europe.
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clientsâ€™ trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business. Personal independence
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process. About Deloitte Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways
. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2018 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families
for the eighth consecutive year, and to have been listed in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women
for each of the last four years. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work â€" and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what weâ€™re looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Â© 2019 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 170461