A well regarded, and market leading global asset manager is looking to hire a Senior Copy Editor. The successful incumbent would assume responsibility for ensuring all digital and print marketing materials meet with regulations and are clear, consistent, and representative of the company and their values.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- review of all marketing literature/material both digital and print
- copy-edit for consistency, spelling/grammar, house style/tone, target audience and regulatory requirements
- ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, keeping up-to-date with regulatory changes and understanding impact to current materials
- training on marketing comms through business
- Involvement in key projects and process improvement initiatives
- Excellent use and understanding of spelling, grammar, language, and tone
- Strong attention and eye for detail
- Effective people/stakeholder management skills and ability to influence and resolve complex matters
- Knowledge and understating of investment products, regulations, and compliance
- Significant relevant experience within asset management
Please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.