BSM Group have been mandated by a Foreign Exchange Specialist based in the City, to assist in their search for a Credit Analyst to join their credit department. The role will be responsible for making credit decisions and recommendations based on appropriate financial and non-financial information and the ideal candidate will have a strong Corporate Credit Risk background, with experience with SMEs.
- Preparing clear and concise applications highlighting all significant issues, engaging with customers to obtain additional information where necessary.
- Carrying out periodic credit reviews of individual customers using financial and non-financial sources including customer site visits.
- Carrying out ad hoc credit research into industries and individual customers.
- Ensuring the firms procedures and policies are always followed, including Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures.
Experience we are looking for:
- 3-7 years’ experience in an analytical role (financial/credit analyst).
- Experience working with SME Corporates.
- Wide exposure to multiple customer industry sectors, such as: airline, tourism, IT infrastructure and services, food supply chain, clothing, O&G.
- Strong understanding of foreign exchange markets and FX and structured option products including risk and suitability factors.
- Good Proficient IT skills, excellent Excel skills.
This is a good opportunity for someone who aims to develop further in an intellectually challenging role, please apply if you would like to find out more!