We are working with an Asset Manager in the UK market who looking for a Senior Credit Analyst to join their team. We are looking for someone with a background in Rating Agencies with some complementary experience in an Asset Manager, Bank or Consultancy. As well as assessing the macro environment and on-going projects, the job will also require analysis across Corporates, Infrastructure or Sub-Sovereign names.
The role focus will span internal ratings, credit analysis, portfolio analysis, deal review and approval, limits and exposures management, surveillance and counterparty risk. The role requires a minimum of 7+ years’ experience in the credit analysis field with 3+ years’ experience in Rating Agencies. Further requirements to consistently monitor and asses the companies’ non-FIG portfolio across all asset classes, monitoring compliance with credit risk limits and communication of credit information. You will understand the rating agencies’ criteria and methodologies applied on the companies’ portfolio, monitor and analyse all rating agency actions and assess the potential implications for the portfolio. Ensure rating changes (internal and external) are captured within the companies’ systems on a timely basis (same day) and are communicated to relevant parties internally.
- Minimum 2:1 graded BSc or equivalent from a reputable University.
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in a similar role with 3+ years’ experience in Rating Agencies.
- Familiarity with the fixed income market. Exposure to either Corporate, Infrastructure or Sub-Sovereign markets are essential.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with a high level of proficiency in Excel/VBA and excellent financial modelling skills.
- Strategic awareness and professional maturity: enabling this individual to visualize and communicate quantitative and qualitative risks, and their implications firm-wide.
- A self-starting, pro-active attitude.
Salary of £80,000 - £100,000 plus competitive benefits
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com