A Global Commodity Trading House is seeking an experienced and driven Credit Risk Analyst to further strengthen Credit Risk and Energy trading team. You will be expected to work alongside the Traders, front office and finance departments effectively, playing a key role in the development of ETRM system; taking into account the company's current and future requirements for growth.
- Highlight and negotiate acceptable credit terms and credit support (guarantees), carrying out a detailed analysis of the impact on liquidity and the business itself.
- Identify and report all risk/credit risk to senior management and the internal risk committee, ensuring any issues are actioned in order to mitigate risk.
- Responsible for Negotiating CSA's and assist in the negotiation of ISDA's and EFET's across multiple portfolios.
- Carrying out a detailed analysis of credit risk, outlining the credit exposure and modelling where necessary.
- You will be expected to support the businesses activities by ensuring the credit risks within each transaction are identified, measured and its exposures highlighted and effectively managed in order to mitigate risk.
- A degree in Quantitative Finance, Mathematics, Physics, or other science disciplines.
- Strong level of knowledge and practical experience using VBA Programming, Matlab and Excel.
- Proven track record negotiating CSA's and assist in the negotiation of ISDA's and EFET.
- Experience working in credit risk within a commodities/energy sector environment.
- Previous experience working in the banking, finance or finance sector
- Strong understanding of options, mathematics and how they are priced.
- Ability to communicate ideas and findings fluently in English (written and spoken).
- Proven experience managing a team or mentoring junior colleagues.