Senior Credit Risk Analyst - FinTech
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Jan 19
Our client is a leading Fintech firm in the FX trading space experiencing rapid growth and a significant increase in turnover in line with its strategic objectives. All areas of the company are expanding including credit risk which now requires a Senior Credit Risk Analyst to join the team and support in any risk related matters including:
- Researching corporate client’s financial positions by carrying out analysis on balance sheets and income statements to set credit limits
- Ensuring proposed transactions are in line with credit risk appetite and regulatory / liquidity factors
- Preparation of Credit Facility proposals and helping to prepare credit agreements
- Preparation of any risk related documentation including collateral agreements, ISDAs, guarantee agreements, etc.
- Producing data, analysis, and reports
To be successful in this role you will need recent experience in credit risk management and analysis with a focus on corporate clients and ideally exposure to traded products including derivatives or FX.