Responsibilities of the role include:
· Design and oversight of the rating and risk measurement process, including counterparty credit risk and country risk
· Cross departmental implementation of the new credit risk policy
· Project management: develop and maintain robust and achievable project plans to manage and track implementation of the Credit Risk framework. Report on status of implementation, issues and progress
· Pre-investment and new product credit analysis providing risk assessment and ensure risks will be captured adequately
· Oversee the ongoing credit review process and identify trends and concentrations in risk exposures
· Design and develop exception-based risk reports, including risk exposures, risk appetite and risk mitigation actions
To be successful you must be familiar with a range of credit risk management techniques including rating methodologies, exposure measurement and monitoring. Product knowledge including debt and familiarity with structural credit enhancement techniques, direct and fund investing is a must also. In return they are offering a salary between £87,000 or 96,000 dependant on experience.