Have you successfully lead a support team who run the daily batch activities for Credit Risk within a global financial institution?
Do you understand the challenges of managing a global team providing 24 hour support?
Do you have experience facing off to a large community of agile teams comprising developers, testers and analysts who feed change into your environments?
We’re looking for a Senior Support Analyst / Team leader to:
• Be responsible for the daily operations of two front to back, multi-application, UAT/pre-production environments within Credit Risk
• Use your detailed knowledge of the Credit Risk applications to maintain a daily schedule of activities in the UAT environments that supports test requirements from multiple stakeholders
• Manage the global support team who run these environments on a 24 hour, 5 day model.
• Drive up the quality of the support provided by the team; identifying areas for improvement
• Lead by example and actively participate in the daily batch operations and troubleshooting
• Liaise with multiple stakeholders at all levels across the bank including international locations
This is an Associate Director (AD) role within Credit Risk IT. The role will be based in London.
You will be part of the Global Credit Risk IT team that is responsible for providing the systems needed by the Investment Bank, Wealth Management and Firmwide Risk to manage the credit risk exposure of its global Front Office functions
• Ideally 4+ years of hands-on experience managing multi-application environments in either a production or UAT setting. This should include experience using core Java and Oracle PL/SQL.
• good knowledge of various platforms and technologies; Linux, Windows, EMS, Autosys, storage and networking
• previous team-lead and management experience
• excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong analytical ability
• able to challenge the status quo
• experience working in rotational shift environments
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.