Senior Cyber Security Operations Specialist
- develop and implement cyber security operational capabilities, incident response activities and data protection solutions
- serve as a subject matter expert for improvement programs related to cyber security operations and incident response
-actively manage IT risks across UBS in accordance with the firm's risk framework to ensure risks are properly evaluated, recorded and mitigating action plans are developed and monitored to completion
- develop key performance and key risk indicators to assist with risk management and continuous improvement efforts
You’ll be working in the Group Information Security Office team as part of Compliance and Operational Risk Control. The mission of the group is to develop and implement security and data protection solutions that protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets owned or entrusted to UBS. The group interacts with all levels within the organization, peers at other firms, and business partners to establish and maintain a strong and adaptive security posture that aligns with organizational risk tolerance, information access requirements, and our overall business strategy.
Your experience and skills:
- extensive previous experience in an IT Security discipline with a strong background in security operations
- a strong understanding in the domains of vulnerability management, security monitoring, intrusion detection & prevention, anti-malware technologies and threat intelligence
- a detailed understanding of IT risk management principles
- have a working knowledge of data protection and global privacy laws and how they influence strategic and operational objectives -experience with industry recognized standards for IT security controls and best practices like NIST, ISO27001, PCI DSS, COBIT,
- fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- able to understand complex issues quickly and set priorities according to technical as well as strategic considerations
- well organized, detail oriented, with the ability to collect data, develop strategy and lead implementation
- able to build and maintain strong relations with stakeholders.