* Data Scientist vacancy with an elite strategy consultancy at the forefront of data and advanced analytics consulting * An established and highly recognisable strategy consulting firm working across all sectors, looking to further grow an already established and experienced team * You will be applying data science, advanced analytics and machine learning methods to provide high-impact solutions for some of the most exciting clients across the world
Senior Data Scientist
- Data Scientist vacancy with an elite strategy consultancy at the forefront of data and advanced analytics consulting
- An established and highly recognisable strategy consulting firm working across all sectors, looking to further grow an already established and experienced team
- You will be applying data science, advanced analytics, and machine learning methods to provide high-impact solutions for some of the most exciting clients across the world
- ASAP start, remote interview and onboarding process.
A hugely reputable strategy consulting company, at the forefront of innovation, to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of data, machine learning, and AI.
You will be knee-deep in bleeding-edge technology, rubbing shoulders with stakeholders at top tier clients advising on data science strategy and capability-building with a particular focus on implementing fully customized, end-to-end, advanced analytic and AI solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and gain exposure to bespoke algorithms using cutting edge techniques at a global strategic consultancy. If you are interested and you feel the requirements below are aligned to your experiences, make sure you apply!
- Strong experience in a Data Scientist position with deep technical expertise
- Exceptional academics from a leading university (Master's or Ph.D.) within computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, machine learning, or another data-centric field
- You must be fluent in either Python or R (or another scripting language)
- Have significant experience applying advanced analytics to a variety of business situations and a proven ability to synthesize complex data
- Have a deep understanding of modern machine learning techniques and their mathematical underpinnings, and are able to translate this into business implications for our clients
- Proven experience in a position of leadership
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel frequently
Position: Senior Data Scientist
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000 + package
Contact: Ravi Karimi