Meraki Talent is currently working with a leading asset management firm based in the City to recruit a Senior Derivative Pricing Manager on a permanent basis.
This is an important hire for the business area and requires extensive OTC pricing and managerial experience. This would suit someone driven, articulate and willing to learn.
Some of the tasks of the Senior Derivative Pricing Manager:
- Accurate pricing of derivative instruments on a daily basis.
- Calculation of the total value of OTC trade exposures, in line with the conditions stated in the transaction documentation.
- Help to build and develop models for the pricing requirements for new instrument entered into by the fund managers, ensuring that all derivatives valuation platforms provide accurate pricing calculations.
- Ensure all the tasks within agreed deadlines; update and maintain records on all LGIM’s principal systems to enable accurate valuation, accounting and monitoring activities to be completed on a daily basis.
- Lead from the front to drive delivery, whilst sustaining the provision of analytical rigor without getting overly caught up in the detail.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among the team members that allows for disagreement over ideas, conflict and expeditious conflict resolution, and the appreciation of diversity as well as cohesiveness, supportiveness and working effectively together to enable each employee and the department to succeed.
- Providing line management, coaching and guidance to your staff/team, and ensuring this flow throughout the team. Role model the leadership behaviours as a member of the management team.
Background of the Senior Derivative Pricing Manager:
- Demonstrated experience of managing a derivatives pricing function.
- Extensive experience in business analysis, process improvement and change management.
- Experience of managing multiple initiatives/projects within a complex professional environment and delivering demonstrable business benefits.