Senior DevOps Engineer
- Apr 20, 2021
Excellent AWS skills - both depth and breadth of services Clear and opinionated understanding of cloud (AWS) best practice
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a leading Insurance business who are seeking a Senior DevOps engineer to join their team in Bromley. Job Responsibilities:
- Providing your expertise to build core services to be consumed by Projects (e.g. landing zones, Security controls, governance automation & Core networking) to cloud best practice.
- Building digital shared services and platforms using serverless technologies working with the business stakeholders to ensure delivery.
- Implementing core controls and security compliance as code with auto remediation to non-compliant events.
- Working with internal and external suppliers to design and build the configuration management, release, deployment and operations cycle to meet business requirements.
- Amplifying feedback loops - and increase the frequency - through the automation
- Working with Architecture, Security and Other key teams to create pattern based best practice approaches to delivery.
- Terraform or Cloud formation and Python or Java
- Excellent AWS skills - both depth and breadth of services
- Clear and opinionated understanding of cloud (AWS) best practice
- Understanding of security and governance in the Cloud using native services
- Usage and implementation of CI/CD pipelines to deliver continuous improvement.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.