- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS UK
- 15 Nov 18
Do you want to design and build next generation of applications using the latest technologies? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We're looking for softwar developer to:
• Manage team and provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
• analyze business requirements for the whole firm
• design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
• providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
• conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
• see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production
You'll be working in the End User Transformation team developing end user automation and solutions based in London. We are a technology driven team covering end user services, we develop, automate, integrate, test, document, maintain, support and decommission technology that is created to solve problems.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?