Our client, an Asset Management firm based in the City, are looking for an Application Developer with extensive experience of working with a MS.Net and SQL technology stack to join their team. This is an exciting time to join the firm during a period of growth. They offer a great work life balance and have a track record of developing their staff.
Senior Developer - Fund Management- Asset Management
This is a permanent position offering a competitive package.
Your key responsibilities in this position will be:
- Focusing on building a new data access layer with input to solution design and defining core approach.
- Contribute to design, implementation, testing and maintenance of applications and software systems.
- Create unit and integration tests.
- Documentation of any changes and keep documentation current.
- Contribution to Agile/Scrum Process
The most successful applicant to this position will have:
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- Good understanding of design patterns and best development practices
- Practical development experience with Microsoft .NET Framework and C# .NET in particular
- Testing Frameworks – e.g. MS Test, NUnit, Moq
- Practical development experience with MS SQL/T-SQL
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), MVVM, Prism, REST Web API
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- ORMs, Entity Framework
Beneficial but not essential to have:
- ASP.NET, MVC, WebForms
- Restful API/ .NetCore
- TFS/Git, MS Build, MS Release Manager, PowerShell
- SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Excel, PowerBI
- Angular/ ReactJS
- NoSQL platforms
If the above is a good match for your experience, please apply with a current version of your CV in the first instance
Senior Developer- Fund Management- Asset Management