Senior Developer Role - Prop Trading Firm - Mayfair
- Highly Competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Radley James
- 03 Aug 18 2018-08-03
The role is in the front office area working alongside the quant team and developer. You will be working on cutting edge technology in a research driven.
This individual will be in charge of all aspects of developing the software including analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
The ideal individual will have:
- Advanced C++ skills
- Experience in large scale real-time systems
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms is a plus
- The ability to solve problems
- The ability to communicate with others effectively
- Accurate familiarity of financial systems and technologies (e.g. FIX protocol) is a plus.
The required skills of the individual are:
- Expert C++ skills with experience writing production
- Efficiency with Unix/Linux, for example, shell scripting or process management
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Experience developing client-server, distributed, real-time, performance-critical, highly available, or large-scale systems
- Experience coding for a latency sensitive trading environment a strong plus