Senior Digital Experience Manager
BNY Mellon Investment Management is one of the world's largest investment managers. We believe that the right results begin by being relevant to every client whether that's; access the way they want it, diversifying strategies, reassurance, or quality insights for better informed decisions.
That's why we have designed a model that is truly built around investor's needs - bringing together world-class investment managers with best of breed talent and unique cultures to deliver investment outcomes. This is combined with the global scale and strength of BNY Mellon Investment Management - connecting investors with opportunities across every major asset class in more than 100 markets and 35 countries.
Today, we have eight investment management firms in our stable: Alcentra, ARX, Dreyfus Cash Investment Strategies, Insight, Mellon, Newton Investment Management, Siguler Guff and Walter Scott.
We believe this is how investing should be and we are looking for talent to help us deliver on our promise.
BNY Mellon Investment Management is part of the BNY Mellon group (the corporate brand of The Bank Of New York Mellon). Overview:
Social Media is a core part of the Global demand strategy and the global role is responsible for developing the Social Media strategy and execution plan for BNY Mellon Investment Management. This involves working closely with key stakeholders in Marketing, Sales and Compliance within BNY Mellon Investment Management and also counterparts in the Investment firms & Corporate teams. As well as setting out a clear vision, KPIs and roadmap for the firm, the expectation is that this role will act as a centre of excellence, providing best practice and consultancy for marketers and sales to enable delivery at scale Qualifications Skills required:
- 8+ years Social Media experience in Asset Management sector (or similarly regulated sector)
- Experience working across global organisations, partnering with regional teams where required
- Good knowledge of key business Social Media platforms e.g. LinkedIn, WeChat
- Good Experience of Social Selling enablement software e.g. Hootsuite or Hearsay
- Deep domain expertise of paid social media (specifically LinkedIn), from strategy to implementation
- Working knowledge of Social listening software
- Social media Agency/vendor management experience
- Experience of setting up processes to enable activity to scale on a global level BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United Kingdom-Greater London-London Job:
Asset Management Internal Jobcode:
Global Distribution Admin-HR11424 Requisition Number: