About the Role
The Senior EMEA HR Business Execution Consultant must be capable of initiating action, leading significant change on behalf of the EMEA HR Function and partnering effectively with multiple stakeholder groups. The role requires an experienced change agent who is able to influence, communicate, deliver and have a drive for continuous improvement. It requires someone who, at a time of significant change at Wells Fargo and HR, will thrive in this environment and position the team as a critical partner to HR teams. A key differentiator will be the ability to have One HR mind-set, operate effectively in a highly evolving and complex environment with a positive outlook. The role requires a highly motivated team member who can work independently and will drive results. In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for leading end to end, large and complex, cross HR COE initiatives including initiation, scoping, planning, execution, and closure that make a lasting positive impact to both the business and employee experience
- Work in close partnership with and influence multiple stakeholder groups both within HR and the various lines of business / support functions to develop clear project milestones, roles and responsibilities and timelines
- Provide clear and regular status updates to the relevant HR leaders, key stakeholders and the Initiatives Management leader updated on initiative progress, including escalating risks and issues early and driving to issue resolution as required
- Work with functional management to obtain resources, influence outcomes, solve problems and ensure alignment with WF strategy and policies and business line objectives
- Will work in close partnership with the wider International HR Portfolio Delivery team to understand & apply the appropriate project methodologies as required
We Value Diversity
- Demonstrated ability to plan and implement strategic projects in a multi-location, international matrixed environment with a keen understanding of the project management discipline and best practice
- Track record in providing excellent HR client support as a trusted, business driven, results oriented project manager
- Understanding and experience of leading on EMEA based initiatives, experience of the UK/Ireland financial services regulatory landscape would be a preference
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.