Senior ETF Analyst
- Up to £75k
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 30 Jul 18 2018-07-30
Our client a Global Asset Manager based in the City are looking for an experienced ETF Analyst with an in-depth knowledge of ETF investment Strategy to join their team in London.
To leverage ETF investment expertise in support of our client’s International clients. To pair deep investment acumen with project management skills in order to enhance International ETF offerings, while considering the practical application as it relates to technology and process development
1. Serves as a subject matter expert in areas of ETFs, portfolio construction and its application in international ETF markets. Uses this in depth knowledge to support our client’s business partners, advisors and clients
2. Develops and publishes thought leadership and other analytical research on ETF-related topics targeted towards existing and our client’s prospective International ETF clients.
3. Maintains a strong understanding of our client’s International ETF business objectives as well as relevant industry and competitor developments, offers ideas to improve our business practices as a result.
4. Builds strategic working relationships with relevant stakeholders to gather the necessary input and support on project planning, project analysis, and resourcing. Assumes ownership of projects from ideation through delivery and moves viable ideas to execution.
5. Supports ETF-related change management initiatives
6. Builds and maintains strong working relationships with key internal and external business partners to inform the development and enhancement of our client’s ETF capabilities.
7. Supports our client’s International ETF business and project planning. Provides input into the development of key methodology team initiatives.
8. Serves as a mentor and coach to less-tenured crew and contributes to their development.
9. Participates in and/or leads special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
● Post-graduate degree (PHD or Masters, preferably in economics/econometrics or finance) or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- ● Minimum of 5 years of investment analysis and/or related experience
- ● Excellent quantitative and analytical skills related to investment analysis and general financial planning principles.
- ● Excellent desktop computing skills including Microsoft Office (with particular emphasis on Excel), database capabilities, and
FactSet and/or Bloomberg experience preferred.
- ● Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong presentation skills required.
- ● Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously, both as part of a team as well as individually.
- ● Ability to and experience of conveying complex ideas to a diverse range of audiences.