Senior Enterprise Risk Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- MERJE Ltd
- 17 Sep 18 2018-09-17
I am working with a fantastic Asset Management firm based in London. This role will report to the Head of Risk and will assist with the management of the Risk Function including key elements of the ICAAP process. This will include Pillar 2, (Credit & Market Risk), & Liquidity Risk, Working with the business to help with the identification of stress & scenario tests and supporting quantification.
- Working with the first line of the business to coordinate & implement an Enterprise Risk Management Framework. Assist the first line business to identify, define, mitigate & but also support & challenge the risks and record appropriately.
- Working with Finance and the Business in general, to support the ICAAP. This will include Pillar 2, (Credit, Market Risk), Liquidity risk & supporting stress test, quantification and framework. Working with the business to help with the identification of stress & scenario tests and supporting quantification for input into the ICAAP.
- Oversight of the incident data base, to produce and develop regular and ad hoc summary reports as required.
- To plan and execute the regular reporting of incident MI to the business. To lead on the development of more detailed monthly reporting and review of incident MI, as required by the business and or the Board.
- From the incident data base, producing MI reports, raising and dealing with queries arising, trend reporting.
- Assisting the business with quantification of incidents, identifying the associated risk register entry and updating as required.
- To develop an initial impact assessment for Incidents as per the revised Risk Management Framework (RMF) guidelines.
- To assist the Head of Risk in the production and maintenance of Risk Policies, the Enterprise Risk Management Framework, where possible a quantifiable risk appetite and the supporting Risk Plan.
- To assist with the ICAAP working group and provide input to the scenario analysis workshops.
- In conjunction with the Head of Risk, helping to define and report Key Risk Indicators (KRI’s)/Metrics.
- Ideally degree educated (or equivalent) & relevant risk qualification (or equivalent).
- Excellent written and oral communication ability.
- Strong work ethic, methodical and good attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Good technical knowledge of excel/PowerPoint/word
- Excellent knowledge of incident/breach/control/risk management processes
- Able to work alone and support team members.
- Willingness to speak to people and good ability to interact with people.
- Willing to learn quickly
- Flexible approach